Create A Cease & Desist with SNAP Legal
1) Fill Out A 15 Minute Form
2) Pay Your 99 USD Invoice
3) We Will Draft Your Cease & Desist
4) You can send it to the infringer (or have us draft it & send it to the client for e-signing)
It used to be that, if you wanted a cease & desist to protect and sell your intellectual property, your options were pretty costly:
1) Hire an attorney and spend upwards of $1500 to get them to draft and send it for you,
2) Spend thousands of dollars to go through the training to learn how to craft it properly yourself,
3) Try to write it yourself, without any guidance/education, and potentially ruin your chance at fair prices and protection, or
4) Go without and hope you don't lose your hard-earned patent/trademark.copyright.
But hey, that's just the price of running a business, right?
Maybe in the past...
...until we decided to do things a better way!
We created a step-by-step system that teaches you exactly what you need to know. No unnecessary legal jargon, no dictionary required.
Simply watch a few videos that explain what you need to do in order to prepare your legal work, and work alongside the videos to get everything started & completed fast.
With the help of Devin Miller, a legal attorney that specializes in patents & trademarks (and CEO of Miller IP Law), and Joseph Yarrington, legal automation specialist, you can get your patent finished fast!
You get all this without the crazy cost you might expect. Because we don't have to charge you for attorney's time, we pass those savings directly on to you!
Rather than spending upwards of $1500 on a cease & desist, you can DIY it with SNAP Legal for just $99!
So why should you choose SNAP Legal?
Because it offers an option that is robust, affordable, and done in a snap!
Should I Use SNAP Legal, or Use A Lawyer Instead?
SNAP Legal isn't for everyone. If you are looking for higher-end, personalized legal work that was crafted by an experienced attorney, SNAP Legal won't give that to you. An attorney will.
Compare the differences using the chart below:
DIY-ing a cease & desist with SNAP Legal costs $99. You have the option to hire an attorney help later on in the process for small additional fees, but those are optional.
A cease & desist's worth depends on the situation surrounding it. Although it's a simple contract, going without it can wreak massive havoc to your business.
If you fail to establish fair terms in a legally binding contract, you can lose out on a lot.
You can lose out on both:
A) Any money you spent on drafting a patent/trademark/copyright and
B) Any money that you could have earned by having exclusive selling rights to your own product.